If you’re looking for a good college in Washington state, you can continue your search here. You can check out some of the big universities, local colleges, private, public and for-profit schools ready to take your application.
And you can send us your school recommendations as well. We will use your reviews to help rank and review these colleges.
Locating the right school around your state is hard. Choosing which Washington State college to send your application to and start attending classes at is a key determination. The decision demands a serious obligation and this choice can have a big impact on your future and your job.
The proper career training program will offer the curriculum the student is hoping for, plus it will have certain positive aspects that a student will truly appreciate, such as favorable course schedules, a handy campus location or online class options.
Not each and every interested student is able to afford to enroll at a big private out-of-state university like Colgate University or Harvard, but thankfully, there are some decent reasonable choices, including Western Washington University, local technical institutes, and reliable online schools.
From Bellingham to Pullman and from Seattle to Spokane, students are signing up for classes and completing degrees in Technology, Law, Nursing, Education, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design and quite a few others.
Young Washington State men and women right now understand that the greater schooling and training they have, the greater their occupation possibilities will be. So students are not happy with merely a high school degree or diploma, they want something more.
And even after they have started their careers, they are moving forward their schooling with technical instruction and graduate degrees, attained while they continue on with their jobs. This blog is about career alternatives in Washington and gives some tips and choices for selecting the ideal school in the Evergreen state.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Visual Arts (BFA)
- Web Design (C)
- Fashion Retailing (D)
- And more...
MSW@Denver is an online Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW). With a focus on social justice and a concentration in Mental Health and Trauma, MSW@Denver is designed to prepare you to make an impact working with individuals, families, groups and communities. GSSW faculty will teach you actionable skills so you can create change in your community. The program includes live, online classes and internships in your community.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Certificate - HVAC
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online