If you’re looking for a good college in Washington state, you can continue your search here. You can check out some of the big universities, local colleges, private, public and for-profit schools ready to take your application.
And you can send us your school recommendations as well. We will use your reviews to help rank and review these colleges.
Locating the right school around your state is hard. Choosing which Washington State college to send your application to and start attending classes at is a key determination. The decision demands a serious obligation and this choice can have a big impact on your future and your job.
The proper career training program will offer the curriculum the student is hoping for, plus it will have certain positive aspects that a student will truly appreciate, such as favorable course schedules, a handy campus location or online class options.
Not each and every interested student is able to afford to enroll at a big private out-of-state university like Colgate University or Harvard, but thankfully, there are some decent reasonable choices, including Western Washington University, local technical institutes, and reliable online schools.
From Bellingham to Pullman and from Seattle to Spokane, students are signing up for classes and completing degrees in Technology, Law, Nursing, Education, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design and quite a few others.
Young Washington State men and women right now understand that the greater schooling and training they have, the greater their occupation possibilities will be. So students are not happy with merely a high school degree or diploma, they want something more.
And even after they have started their careers, they are moving forward their schooling with technical instruction and graduate degrees, attained while they continue on with their jobs. This blog is about career alternatives in Washington and gives some tips and choices for selecting the ideal school in the Evergreen state.
- Explore bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in social science fields like psychology, applied behavioral science, sociology, cognitive studies, and public sociology.
- Pursue a tech degree in areas like computer software technology, cyber & data security technology, information technology, and more.
- Most degree programs are offered entirely online in a flexible format that fits into the busy lives of working adults.
- Classes last 5 weeks for undergraduate programs and 6 weeks for graduate programs.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- MA Public Health
- MS Instructional Design and Technology
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate: Forensic Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician