If you’re looking for a good college in Washington state, you can continue your search here. You can check out some of the big universities, local colleges, private, public and for-profit schools ready to take your application.
And you can send us your school recommendations as well. We will use your reviews to help rank and review these colleges.
Locating the right school around your state is hard. Choosing which Washington State college to send your application to and start attending classes at is a key determination. The decision demands a serious obligation and this choice can have a big impact on your future and your job.
The proper career training program will offer the curriculum the student is hoping for, plus it will have certain positive aspects that a student will truly appreciate, such as favorable course schedules, a handy campus location or online class options.
Not each and every interested student is able to afford to enroll at a big private out-of-state university like Colgate University or Harvard, but thankfully, there are some decent reasonable choices, including Western Washington University, local technical institutes, and reliable online schools.
From Bellingham to Pullman and from Seattle to Spokane, students are signing up for classes and completing degrees in Technology, Law, Nursing, Education, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design and quite a few others.
Young Washington State men and women right now understand that the greater schooling and training they have, the greater their occupation possibilities will be. So students are not happy with merely a high school degree or diploma, they want something more.
And even after they have started their careers, they are moving forward their schooling with technical instruction and graduate degrees, attained while they continue on with their jobs. This blog is about career alternatives in Washington and gives some tips and choices for selecting the ideal school in the Evergreen state.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Explore bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in social science fields like psychology, applied behavioral science, sociology, cognitive studies, and public sociology.
- Pursue a tech degree in areas like computer software technology, cyber & data security technology, information technology, and more.
- Most degree programs are offered entirely online in a flexible format that fits into the busy lives of working adults.
- Classes last 5 weeks for undergraduate programs and 6 weeks for graduate programs.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- MA Public Health
- MS Instructional Design and Technology
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Digital Graphic Arts
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
California Intercontinental University is an accredited institution of higher learning, offering online programs which promote critical thinking, quality learning and research in emerging fields.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)